We meet at Bugis Junction and went to shop around at Bugis Street.
Today, 8 is the only one doing the shopping as 1 and I is saving money.
Went to LJS to have dinner.
8 went home to pack things as tomorrow she will be off for her Hainan trip while 1 and I went to meet HuiRu at Chinatown as she wants to buy luggage for her cruise on Sun.
Hope 8 will enjoy her trip to Hainan.
Hope HuiRu will enjoy her 4-days cruise.
Both of them will be missed. :)
----------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HYUN BIN!!!! :D
Today, 8 is the only one doing the shopping as 1 and I is saving money.
Went to LJS to have dinner.
8 went home to pack things as tomorrow she will be off for her Hainan trip while 1 and I went to meet HuiRu at Chinatown as she wants to buy luggage for her cruise on Sun.
Hope 8 will enjoy her trip to Hainan.
Hope HuiRu will enjoy her 4-days cruise.
Both of them will be missed. :)
----------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HYUN BIN!!!! :D
